Friday, August 05, 2005

Change happens all at once...

Or at least the threat of change happens all at once. I really am an all or nothing kind of girl by choice and not by choice. This is just the way things seem to happen for me. Like right now, I have to go to the bathroom all at once. Lordy, must pee now. Will focus on this blog to get me through the pain...Ahh. I got to go, found someone to cover me. Nice work.

Sometimes I feel as though everything is always changing yet at the same time I feel as though nothing ever changes. I guess what they say is true: "the more things change, the more they stay the same." The cyclical part of life. Everything comes full circle. But we tend to see the change we want and ignore the change we don't want to acknowledge.

I'm lost and found. I'm drowning and breathing ease. I'm blind and I see. I speak volumes yet I say nothing at all. All or nothing, that is what I am. Two paradoxes always finding a balance with my equilibrium. So why do I feel like I am going to fall? And what will catch me? Will my vicious wit bounce we back into action? Or if I focus on one spot will my head stop spinning. You spin me right round baby right round.

Stop! Collaborate and listen. Get it together, kid. Stop doing cartwheels and maybe you will stop being dizzy or at least stop being ditzy. Come on, champ. Be all that you can be.

No more. Stop everything. Stop reciting crappy songs. Stop listening to any of the voices in your head. Stop second guessing everything you do. Stop holding your breath. Stop thinking you have something to prove to anybody other than yourself. And remember to always wear sunscreen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home