Friday, July 16, 2004

The hand-me-down men syndrome

Warning: the following post contains some bitchy comments. A sense of humor is advised.
 
Why is it that some woman assume that every guy in the universe would choose them over you? They demonstrate this belief by trying to pass the men they reject on to you. "So and so just flirted with me, they are so gross. You should go out with them." A) Why are you recommending someone that you think is nasty, what do you think of me? B) Do you really think the only way I'm going to get a guy is if you turn them down first? Bitch, please. As much as every woman would like to believe that every male, and even female for that matter, is attracted to them, sadly it is never the case. Maybe, just maybe, some people aren't as shameless flirts as others. Afterall, I'm not attracted to every guy so I don't want every guy to be attracted to me. I know, you're thinking: "Hold the presses. Everyone wants people to be attracted to them." This is true, but why do all of us insist that everyone has to be?
 
I am sure everything I just wrote will be misinterpreted and blown off, but think about it. Why do we all have to constantly be desired? For once, I don't believe I know the answer. Does the ego have/need motivation? Pride and lust are a deadly combination. I suppose I'm just naive. Or maybe I'm just ugly. But please, don't feel the need to give me your castoffs any more. I'll do just fine on my own. Besides the hand-me-downers never realizes that you would never want the kind of guy that would flirt with them. I don't mean that to be catty, but meow.


1 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

uh...you told me to get the boyfriends and you'd get the jobs. damn.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home