Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The Evil Intern

I have a bone to pick. This punkass bitch intern that works at our company thinks he is the shit. I hate fucking business majors. You can't rule the world with your stare; stop believing you do. Don't swagger. Cease gloating. End the heir of superiority.

But I can't help but laugh because I know what is head his way. If only they knew the post-college depression. He too will become a soap opera fan who wonders what the point of a degree really is. The spiral of despair. He doesn’t know that he will soon get a major ass kick by the universe. I would pity he, if he didn't have it coming.

I was sitting in the small lunchroom, peacefully enjoying my subway sandwich (which was more appetizing since someone else bought it for me) when the aforementioned undesirable said: " you're eating all by yourself, that is so sad." Dude! What are we in High School? Poor guy, so insecure that he can't even eat lunch on his own. Sure, if I was hiding in a corner praying that no one would see me, then you could make fun of me for eating alone. But, I can't eat at my desk; it is frowned upon. I sorry if I was using the lunchroom for its intended purpose, I will never be so foolish again.

The moral of the story: no matter how much I think differently in my head, I never want to be that age again. Not to say that I am unbelievably smarter now but it is nice to realize that I have grown a little. Maybe the wretched specimen foils me in order for me to realize that I am better off than I was. Things are getting better, no matter how slow the pace may seem. It is just sad that all the while that he is laughing at me, I am laughing at him infinitely harder. But I guess I am the same thing to those who are older and wiser than myself. It's nice to know that at any age you are the comic and the audience to different people. I don't care either way, as long as someone is laughing.

1 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

Whit...you should go up and tell him..."YOu know what they say...bitch had it coming..."

And walk away. Soon...he will understand...

Hey, my blog is crazy right now. Disregard the most recent posts about abuse. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't point out that I'm not a Moon in Scorpio. Those posts are specifically for someone.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home