Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A Dance with the Devil

Yesterday evening when I was peacefully working the last hour of my 15 hour day, who should walk in the store while I am feverishly trying to restock before we close? Rick Fox. At first I thought it was him but then I thought I was wrong because he looked too young. I went over to ask if he was finding everything all right, he told me he need some stuff because he just moved. Thinking it wasn't him I help show him a bunch of different items. I must admit, another reason I didn't think it was him was because he was very nice, not at all the media portrait.

Anyways, he got some basics and left. Sorry, Julia, I know you dislike him so, but he was entirely pleasant. He is no Ron Livingston mind you, but he does have pretty eyes. Just goes to show that you shouldn't make judgements of people you don't know. He could still be a jerk, but he wasn't to me. I think we shouldn't judge people based on how they act at work, if that was the case everyone would think I'm a crazy raving bitch, well, maybe I'm a bad example. I'm just saying think about how you might be precieved if people only knew you through work and your failed relationships, would they have a good opinion of you.

I don't feel sorry for celebrities and faux-celebrities. I just think that it must suck some times, even if they do bring it one themselves. It's just nice to know that people who can treat you like shit don't, even if people who have no justification do.

1 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

i never said he was a jerk. i just think he's greasy looking on tv and get really, really, really tired of seeing him in half the commercials that come on during basketball games. just like i'm tired of that carl's jr. guy. i wish doug christie's wife would also beat him in the head with her purse.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home