Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What the fuck!!!

I just went to the most pointless interview ever. I had originally gone to this open house at the company a few weeks ago, I didn't think anything would come of it since open cattle calls never yield anything. So, I was surprised when I got a voicemail from someone in the human resource department telling me that they wanted to invite me to another open house but this time for a specific position. When I heard what the position was I became very interested. So I arranged my lunch around the open house times. I went in and found a room full of girls exactly like me. I expected there to be people there, I even thought I would have to wait, but I didn't expect was for it to be the biggest waste of time ever.

First of all, I waited for an hour. Fine. Second, the lady was a total bitch. Disappointment. Third, she had no idea that I had already been to one of those. Ill prepared. Finally, she said the assistant are going to look over the resumes and call people in. What the fuck was the point of me coming in?

I hate interviewing. It is such a waste of time. I don't understand the point of a human resource department, they are just a time suck. I never even applied to the job, so why call me in if you don't think that I am qualified? Incompetent department that obviously doesn't communicate with each other. Now I am pissed off and hungry because I missed my lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home