Friday, February 18, 2005

Never too old to act like a school girl

Wow, it definitely feels like a Friday before a holiday weekend, but only the feeling I got when I was in elementary school. I am giddy, antsy, and foolish. Only today I am not wearing my uniform. Although, that might be fun. I should dust the bad boy off and wear it to work just to see what kind of looks I would get.

Why do we act so stupid when you are in groups passing notes or in this case emails? Group mentality really equals the lowest common dominator. Like painting a house word problems it doesn't matter how smart the two people are individually, they will meet at the lowest IQ level using the equation a*b/a+b.

Wow, this broker and his wife just came into the office. She is tearing him a new one. His office is right next to the main reception so all the visitors can hear her screaming at him. Why would you come into the office to have a fight? Poor guy. She has him coward. Definitely wears the pants in the family. Why do some woman totally emasculate their husbands. It is so sad to see this man leave his work place thoroughly embarrassed.

Well, thankful for the weekend. I need a break. The longer the weekend the better. However, that means that next week is going to drag as all short weeks inevitably do. Time to get my relaxation on.

1 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

Well, why do men pass up the nice girls to date bitches? Because I think some guys like being emasculated. Because fighting means make up sex. Or something like that. Passion. I don't know. I hate those guys.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home