Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I can't pull something out of thin air

Why do people insist on blaming you for things that are out of your control? Everyone wants to be in control so maybe they can't take it when they have no control. Don't take it out on the low man on the totem pole. I can't file something that I never got. It's just not possible.

The problem with picking on those below you is that they won't always be that way. In fact, sometime in the future they might be above you. People remember everything from when they are at the lowest point. People hold grudges. Pick on someone your own size. I mostly feel sorry for people who yell at the lowest power level because it means they are too weak and pathetic to try and deal with an equal. I'm an easy target, you can't miss me since I'm the first thing you see when you come in.

I don't know what to tell you. What do you want from me? Don't answer a question before I even ask one. You don't know me. I don't care to know you. Why would I want to get to know someone like you? You are a small person with little joy in your life. Find something that makes you happy and stop taking your misery out on me. Because misery, I don't want your company.

Let it go. Don't take everything so seriously. If you have a problem than solve it, don't sit around complaining that you have one. So much energy is wasted. Why? Because you can't find some month old fax? Whatever. Find another way. When there is a will there is a way. When there is a hissy fit then there is unnecessary emotional garbage that everyone has to step over.

I don't even care enough to hear the sighs of frustration. Please vacate my space because you are polluting it with your negativity. Wow, you are even polluting my blog. Get out. Don't come here again. Take a vacation. Maybe climb Everest, then you can do your own magic tricks pulling whatever you want out of thin air. Might I suggest the stick from your...

1 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

Because misery, I don't want your company.

That's a great line.

The thing is is that you're too smart for your position. You've gotta find a place where your intelligence and perceptiveness are appreciated and promoted.
And make sure you keep writing!

I like this color scheme, by the way.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home