Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Someone Help the Spell Checker

The poor blogger spell check can't handle my creativity. The first time I used it I thought that my spelling was more atrocious than I thought, but then I put the same document in word (cursed word) and it corrected my spelling just fine. I never thought I would live to see the day when a Microsoft product would be better at something.

However, there is one particular correction that bugs me. It always highlights the words blog or blogger as wrong, yet it know how to correctly spell TiVo. TiVo is a brand and it knows it yet it doesn't know its own brand. They really need to correct that.

1 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

You should write them and tell them about the "blog" thing. That's retarded.

Hey Whit, girls night out this Friday. Wanna hit a bar with us? We're going to North.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home