Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Fed up...with food

Oh, the hurt. The torture. The pain-full has set in. Today we had a huge Thanksgiving feast transpire during the course of the day in which I ate twenty courses in the place of just one. The pain becomes so immense that I just want to lay flat on the bathroom floor in hope of regurgitating it soon. Why, God, why? Is there a reason that I am so masochistic?

The sad part is that I didn't think I was taking that much food. Just a little bit of everything, I thought that would be a safe bet. Trust me when I tell you that you should never take those odds, instead of busting you'll be bursting. They both hurt equally. Suddenly every organ in my body hates me. My stomach has to take over more space so the rest of them are crammed together.

My brain evolves into a more fluid state than usual, probably because of all the soda floating around up there. My thoughts move quickly but then halt to a stop as my food brain mentality over takes my entire mind. Mind the gap. Currently it's an insurmountable space that my thoughts cannot jump over. Everything swims fast around there but has no place to escape. Who know, there might be brilliant world changing thoughts going on up there but I can't seem to get access to them. None of this makes sense, which is precisely the problem I write of. I'm lucid all the time now but at least in this moment there is an actual cause.

For me, most of the time the effect has no cause and the causes have no effect. I suppose that makes me a lost cause. Or on the bright side I'm just ineffective. Either way you look at it, the only commonality seems to be that neither makes any sense. But in all fairness, I did warn you; mind the gap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whit said...

Today the marathon of food continues. I brought in a bagel from home which I proceeded to toast and coat with cream cheese. Right when I finished making it, my manager informed me that he was buying me and a few others breakfast for setting up and organizing the feast yesterday. In other words, let the parade of food begin. I never turn down free food and I don't let it go to waste, just to my waist.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home