Friday, November 12, 2004

Mr. Livingston I presume

I am still high on adrenaline since Ron Livingston has once again blessed this establishment with his presence. Only this time there was a difference, he walked straight in and gave me a huge smile then said "hello." I wasn't prepared for that smile, thus it resulted in me losing all memory in my head. When I called to let the people know that he was here, I couldn't remember his name instead I said, "your client is here." To which he responded by saying, "Ron Livingston." I'm such an idiot, but I don't really care since he will forget my existence the instant he gets on the elevator. Damn, last time I played it so cool. Oh well, what are you going to do. But at the end of the day all that matters is that I got to see him again and that is plenty to suffice me.

2 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

you should have clung to his leg and made him limp you into the meeting. Then he would have remembered you... Just what I would have done. :)

10:27 AM  
Blogger Whit said...

You didn't do that with ZB. I can't believe you didn't throw down Mandy for touching your man with you sitting right next to her. You must be throwing peaches now because you've gone soft.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home