Monday, November 22, 2004

Just Another Manic Monday

I wish it were Sunday. Today I begin my double duty. I have a two hour break between jobs which I have little clue of what to do with them. There are so many errands that I need to do but feel that I don't have time to achieve them. I'm so tired. My body hates me and is soon to despise me when I close late at one job and open earlier at the other. I have to say that it sucks to have to work two jobs. I never thought I would be at this age in my life working more than one soul sucking job. But a girls got to do what a girls got to do.

Can't fake smile when people walk in this morning. Muscles are too tired to force to do anything. My eyes keep closing wanting never to open and see these surroundings again. Mondays are rough no matter if it is a short week or not. And for me it is not. I still only have two days off this entire week and they aren't even in a row. At least I will have a nice relaxing Thanksgiving. And no matter what I whine to myself about I still have a lot to be thankful for, it's just that isn't as fun. Plus, I hope never to be completely content otherwise there is no incentive to grown and learn.

Too exhausted to keep typing. Must maintain some manic for another day because lord know I have enough to go around. For me to say any day is manic is redundant. It's just another Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

Whit...have dinner with me tonight...

10:11 AM  
Blogger Whit said...

That sounds like you are asking me out. I thought we talked about this. Just because we both put Robbie Williams as each others ring tones doesn't mean anything. Just kidding. You know I will claim my birthday dinner, I never turn down food. Hope all is well, I haven't talked to you in a while. I'm glad you have cleansed yourself before coming back into the world.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home