Thursday, March 03, 2005

Bored out of my fucking mind!

I'm all alone today. No motivation to do anything. I'm taking tomorrow off because I feel like it. That's right. I'm going to do my taxes and get my eyebrows shaped. I guess it will be the same as coming in to work because either way I end up pulling out one hair at a time. But it will be nice to do it in the name of beauty rather than torture.

I've decided that the meaning of life is merely to find a cure for boredom. That is what motivates all of us everyday. But sometimes we fail miserably and are unable to entertain ourselves, this is when things become very dangerous. I think this is where corruption comes into play, most industries that have the most corruption are normally the most mind numbingly boring industries in the world. I think that people just can't handle the monotony of it all and cheat and steal to add some excitement to their lives.

I am too bored to even blog. My mind has nothing to say. Calgon, take me away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home