Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Why is Tuesday such a bitchday?

I hate Tuesday! It is the worst day of the week. That must be why they release movies and music on Tuesday because they know we need a good release on the day that I will no longer say. You can't blame it for being Monday and you can't celebrate it as the hump day, it is just the crap day. I abhor bitchday.

Who am I kidding, everyday is bitchday; at least in my universe. Why bitch today when you can continue to bitch tomorrow? That's what I always say.

I need to go home and watch some really appallingly bad movie. Bad art makes me feel elevated. Please, Starz, don't let me down. I know Glitter or From Justin to Kelly has to be on some movie station. Fingers crossed with heart longing.

1 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

re: Glitter & From Justin to Kelly

oh how i wish you were joking but suspect that you're not.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home